Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Who Are You?

On the side of my blog page I have a live feed that shows me when someone from some part of the world has viewed my blog. All I get to see is the place name, such as Tucson Arizona and the time they viewed the blog. I am curious.... who are you? How did you find my blog? What keeps bringing you back to it? Are you out there?

I write because it is what I believe God has equipped me to do, and whether anyone reads it or not, I will continue to write. But I am curious. I bare my soul and life to my readers but for the most part I know nothing about them. You know all sorts of details, both meaningful and meaningless about me but I know nothing at all about you. Do you want to connect? Are you a wife, mother, friend, sister like I am? Are you young, old or in between? Who are you?

Over the years I have been blessed to have connected via the internet (Slim Fast, Facebook, etc) with wonderful friends. I have never met them in person, one is in Indiana and the other in Africa, but they are friends nonetheless. The internet can be a tool to connect or it can be a cause of isolation. I am too much of an extrovert for it to isolate me.

I would love to hear from you and to hear your stories. Leave a comment so you are not just a place name and time. Who are you? I'd love to know.

Sincerely,

Mama

Post a Comment