Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Book

For quite awhile now I have been encouraged to write a book, so I began writing this blog, never really thinking that I would do so on a regular basis, but I have found that I've enjoyed it. It is a good outlet of all those feelings I experience in my walk with the Lord. He has been so good to me. He has been my constant Companion and my dearest Friend and I like sharing the things He reveals to me. Our oldest son, Benjamin, began the process of compiling some of my devotionals and stories for a book. He and I worked on it and have come up with a 197 page book, softcover, that is available now. It's called Mama's Pages Volume One. If you would like to order a copy I have pay pal set up on this blog page and you just need to drop me an email at either passes@nb.sympatico.ca  or lauriestewartpass@hotmail.com and give me your home address and I will mail you out a copy. The book sells for $20. cdn funds plus shipping costs.

Thank you for your encouragement and for your support and thank you most of all to all the readers of Mama's Pages.

Post a Comment