Monday, April 30, 2012

I Know!

One of my favourite portions of Scripture is Job 19:25:

"I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth."

After everything that Job had been through he could still say I KNOW that my redeemer lives! He knew that God would rescue him, even though it looked hopeless. He knew that  God would be with him during the trial. He knew that God would never leave him nor forsake him. He knew that God loved him. He knew that God was aware of his circumstances. He knew that God would always care for him. He knew that God would punish his enemies. He knew that God would provide for his needs. He knew that God had a reason for everything and he trusted him. He knew he didn't serve a false god who was dead. He knew that God, his Redeemer, lives! Praise God!


Just as surely as Job knew this, we can too. God is alive! Your Redeemer lives! And He is interceding for you right now. He is watching over you. He will rescue you from your trials. He will never leave you. He loves you. He knows what's going on in your life. He will always care for you. He will defend you. He will provide for you. He has a reason for what you are going through; remember His ways are not your ways, just trust Him. He is alive! Your Redeemer lives! Praise God!

I KNOW that my Redeemer lives!




1 comment

  1. " Amen Laurie....thanx for the encouraging word !!!! Needed that big time !!!! " { Hugs } xoxox

    ReplyDelete